If it comes to builds or skins, Kodi is the best choice for most of the users. Kodi skins are simply great. We are going to show you how to change the Kodi skins easily and revert back. In this part, we are going to explain how to change the Kodi skins. Some of the awesome kodi skins are listed here. Do try it out to enhance your Kodi experience to the next level.
How to change Kodi Skin?
This procedure will allows you to change the kodi skins:
- Clicking on “System” on the main menu, to go to the Kodi settings.
- Click on the “Appearance” section in the menu.
- Select the “Skin” tab on the right side of the “Appearance” menu.
- It brings up the skin selection menu, which gives an overview of all the skins that you have installed.
- If you can’t see any skins, click on the “get more” to install other ones, that you want to change.
- Once you have changed the skin, you will get a notification immediately that you can always reset Kodi to default skin later.
How to revert back?
- Go the small cog wheel at the top and center of the 3 icons.
- Go to the “Interface” settings, in the system option.
- By Clicking on the Skin tab, it gives you the option to either Change skins or Installs more skins.
- Now, we are going to install the confluence skin because Kodi 17 only gives us two skin choose so that we need to get more.
- Then we get a list of various skin and find Confluence.
- Just click on that and it starts downloading the Confluence Skin.
- Once all these processes completed you will be promoted with “Would you like to keep this change” and Click on Yes, you will be back to Confluence.
If you have any queries regarding how to change skin and revert back, you can feel free to ask them in the comment section given below.