In this article, we will see some methods for bypassing FRP. Factory protection (FRP) is a security method designed to prevent the phone from being erased or factory reset if the phone is lost or stolen. This makes it difficult to use a stolen phone and makes thieves less interested. It becomes a problem if you sell or change your phone without Factory resetting.
If you enable FRP on your phone, you should verify your account for FRP. You must enter the account name and password to access the device.
It is also possible to unlock the FRP Bypass FRP application. Here we go with the way around it.
Method 1: Bypass Google verification on the Samsung Galaxy
The Google Account Verification Bypass on a Samsung Galaxy device was run with the FRP Bypass Tool. This tool prevented the FRP lock and allowed access to the Samsung device after factory data reset.
- Download Samsung settings frp settings.apk
- Copy the apk file to the USB drive.
- With an OTG cable, connect the USB flash drive to the phone.
- The file manager will appear once the USB memory is connected and will install the apk
- Now you can access to the phone settings.
- Find the “Backup and Restore”
Method 2: Bypass onLG device
The procedure for an LG device is a bit complicated at the beginning. Simply follow the steps below and you can remove the FRP block.
- Connect your device to a WiFi network
- On the home screen, tap Accessibility.
- Touch the Vision option and then the Talkback option in the following menu.
- Scroll up and press the Text-to-Speech output
- Touch the gear icon on the Google Text-to-speech engine.
- You will now be directed to the Feedback menu.
- Press it until a new submenu is displayed and now you can see a field where you can write your Feedback.
- You will find Terms of Service. Tap it.
- If you have reached this stage, you are about to bypass your Google account.
After tapping the Terms of Service, a Google Chrome window will open. Follow these steps after completing the download:
Press on No Thanks button when you asked to resign again.
You will now access the Terms of Service. Touch the Google logo to access the home page.
In the search bar, find Test.
The first search result will come from Wikipedia. Hold down and select the description under the page title.
Touch the three points, you will get a new menu with three options.
Tap the Assist option to display the phone search bar.
- Press the No Thanks button every time you are asked to sign in.
- In the search bar, find Settings and open it.
- Find Apps and touch them.
- Tap the three dots and select the Show System option. You can see a complete list of applications on the phone.
- Find the installation wizard and press it.
- Then Force stop it.
- Tap the Storage option and clear cache to clear the cache.
- Press the back key twice.
Touch the Google Play services and force Stop and Disable it.
Restart the device, you will be navigated to Google Bypass account verification for LG.
Finally, restart the device to complete the initial setup. Sip until you see the Protect this device option which should be disabled.
Click the I agree button and press the Done button.
To be more successful, to avoid Google verification, you need to reset the device.
NOTE: DO NOT connect WiFi
- Settings> General> Backup and restart
- Choose the option to restore factory data
- Reset phone> Delete all> Restore.
- That’s all, you can also remove the FRP block on your LG device.
This way you can ignore the verification of the Google account on your smartphone, whether it’s a Samsung, an LG or any other device. If you have problems with these steps, or if you have another great way to remove the FRP block from your Android, please let us know in the comments section.