Are you trying to get a business off the ground or thinking about starting a business? In this article, we have covered everything you need to know for starting your very own profitable Amazon affiliate website.
Reasons why people decide to start an Amazon affiliate site:
- They are relatively easy to start and learn the string of internet marketing.
- They will get a clear path from creation to profit.
- “Cookies” in Amazon, helps you to gain income from other products besides the one you are promoting.
- Amazon has built-in authority, so there will be less “selling” on your side.
- There are lots of opportunities to gain if you choose the right product.
- Sites can be easy to scale if you pick the right niche.
- In the long-term, you can make good money.
There are also some disadvantages in setting up an amazon affiliate website, that you might want to be aware of.
- Amazon commissions are generally lower than other affiliate programs.
- Creating review-oriented content can get quite repetitive over time.
- Link building and ranking take more time and energy.
- Amazon niche sites need to be planned effectively in order to last for the long-term.
Here is one of an example for Amazon affiliate website: https://probuyer.in/
How To Build Your Amazon Website
Once you have a niche in mind that you want to get into, you need to obviously start your own website. You will need these three things to do:
- Domain name
- Hosting plan
- WordPress Website
Domain Name: A domain name is your “address” on the world wide web or website link. Picking a domain can be hard, a good one may be taken already, go with some creative and brainstorming name. I’m sure that you will find a domain name you’ll love.
Hosting Plan: Hosting plan is what keeps your website accessible on the internet. That usually costs around $5 to $15 per month (that varies on your hosting server). Certainly, you are going to need hosting, it is not an option at this point.
WordPress Website: Leave the other websites builder tool out there, just get on to WordPress. It is free, fast and it’s one of the most powerful builder tools in the world. There is nothing else that can come close to the functionality of WordPress.
That’s it, we are done for the day. We hope that this guide has put you on the right track towards achieving success with your Amazon affiliate website. We wish you the best with your new Amazon affiliate business.
If you still have any doubts or queries, let us know in the comment section given below.